Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Playful Parenthesis





When I first saw this set I thought 'how am I going to use this'. Well I did a little playing and can see some great things this could be used for. I am eager to make a mini book with it as the accents on the pages! For the top card i used some left over stripes of paper I had cut from other projects. A good friends suggested I put them all in a container standing up by my cutter and then sorted them for me!! What a friend! And I can say now that I see them all together like that I am putting different color combinations together more. The top card has light pink, hot pink and orange and the bottom one hot pink, orange, and teal. I accented the top card's flower with the Glitter Gel pens and added a polka dot bow. For the bottom own I stamped it twice and cut the flower out of the second one and popped it up so it looks like there are many depths of petals. Both of these cards look so much better in person ... what to come see them?

Well, I am here in SA and the weather is going to be close to 80 on Thurs!!! Love it ... having a grest time with my friends and a long day of travel, but a very eventful day flying. Please keep a close friend of mine, Arden, in your prayers!! Blessings

No comments: