Tuesday, January 20, 2009

True Beauty


These are beautiful stamps and will make some beautiful cards too! I couldn't wait to give them a try so I played with them before I left for a few cards I wanted to get in the mail before I left. I used the Glitter Gel pens to color and highlight them and I am very pleased on how they turned out. I just picked up a few scraps of thin stripes of paper I had left from other projects for accents with the color for the first one.

For the second one I use Playful Parenthesis also but turned it around so it looks like a shelf holding the image. On this one I stamped the butterfly a second time, colored it with Glitter Gel Pens and a black Gel and popped it on to of the image for a raised look. I sent this one to a very special person for their 60 th Birthday!

WOW!! Wait until I get home to show off Serendipity!!! TAC's new magalogue!! It is beautiful and has 47 new stamp sets, and new accessories. I will try and post a picture of it soon. I am so thrilled to be apart of TAC and all of the fun we have being angels. It is beautiful here ... warm with flowers blooming. What more could a girl ask for ... warm weather, great company, new stamp sets, and lots of fun!! Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card - I adore this set. Great seeing you in San Antonio.

"the other" rita

ps - left something for you on my blog - http://stamp2stamp2.blogspot.com/