Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

Blogger is challenging me today and will not let me upload pictures so I will try again on Thurs. Sorry.

I am celebrating my 10th year with The Angel Company!!! YEAH!! Where does the time go ... I have had so much fun, meant so many wonderful people who are now all concerned friends, earned an income the FUN way, got to express my creative side with others and have had opportunities to open up new doors for myself that I never thought I would have in my life. What more could a girl as for! To help me celebrate this month I am offering a few specials for my great customers how have supported me in my journey. Thanks to all of you!! Here they are:
  • The 10th person who places an order with me this year will receive the set Barn Yard Birthdays FREE!!
  • Everyone who places an order with me on January 10, Saturday will get 10% a discount, which is really FREE shipping and with TAC's promotion it will be 60% off your order!! This is a thank you to all of my current customers!!
  • Everyone who attends my 10th class this year will get a surprise. But you will not know when it is coming, since some classes do not go and others I add at the last minute. LOL
  • There will be a few fun posts on my blog too so you will need to keep reading it in Jan!
Also, I promised some sneak peaks for my first Monthly Mojo, basicly card making, that will start next week. You can click on the calendar on the left to see when I have openings. Only 6 per class here in my home. It will be a fun class to take with your friends and get your cards ready for the next month. Let m know if you want to come!

Remember TAC is offer 50% off all of the the T-coded stamps in the catalogue and the fall supplement. If you do not have a caalouge go to MY TAC HOMEPAGE and take a look. All of the stamps have already been reduced so you will see the discounted prices. And if you are not sure it is a T-coded stamp, put it in your cart to see the item number. But be sure to place your order with ME not on line so you can get all of the other incentives! Blesssings

No comments: