Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas mini album!


I thought I was all done with making things to sell and could start my personal Christmas cards but yesterday I had a call that they were running out of Christmas things at the store so I quickly make up more and took them over yesterday. I had sold out completely of my Christmas mini albums and Christmas Planner! I did not show you this mini book, I do not think, but I have made many of these with different themes. It is a 5 1/2" square fold out book with 6 pages to display pictures and a pocket to add more. I used my favorite tool on it, the Scor-pal to make the folds on a 12 x 12 and then folded and cut it so it would line up well with the thickness of the other pages. I hope you like it! I used retired TAC paper and a set that was a special purchase from TAC last year with all kinds of Christmas words in it. The holly is punched out of metallic green paper so it shines too much here but looks great in person. I added the holly berries with red Stickles. So TODAY I will start my personal cards!
Blogger is challenging me ... it keeps wanting to change the orientation of my pictures. I have more but can not get them going in the correct directions. Sorry! Blessings

PS. Could everyone please send out a prayer for my stamping friend Andrea? She is going through some serious health issues right now. Thanks so much!!

No comments: