Monday, November 24, 2008

Chocolate Craze class


Just a quick message to share with you the projects we did tonight at my Lakeland Community College class. I meant some new woman and was able to introduce them to the joys of paper crafting!! What fun!! We had a nice time making treats for the holidays with paper and chocolates. We made five projects: Kiss Keeper, with three Hershey's kisses; a 6 pack for woman, with 6 Hershey's nuggets; a mini purse, with one Hershey's nugget; a box of mints, with 3 York patties; and a nugget holders, with 3 Hershey's nuggets. These all required the use of that great tool ... the Scor-pal! If you are local and interested in taking this class let me know. I would be willing to teach it a few more times before the holiday. And you would have come completes cute little gifts to give too. Remember yo can click on any of my pictures to get a larger picture. Blessings

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

Everything looks delicious!!! Great ideas.