Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Announcment!

I am so happy to announce I have been working hard to open my Etsy store, Angelic Impressions, and I feel it is ready to reveal now!! If you are not familiar to Etsy, it is an on-line shopping area for handmade items. Please go check it out, send your friends to it please, and let me know what you think. I have a link on the left side of my blog so you can go to see any new items at any time. I have been uploading at least one item each day so it will keep changing. If there is an item you would like to see at my store please let me know. I am so excited to get it up and going and eagerly waiting my first sale!

I have posted a picture of the items I am selling in my store. This card uses TAC set Twins and Toodle Loo Collection. Enjoy your day!!! Blessings

No comments: