Monday, May 5, 2008

Stamp-a-Stack


It is will be a big one and lots of fun so if you are local be sure to join us! It will be on May 17 for 1-5 at Faith Lutheran Church in Mentor, 8125 Mentor Ave. We will be making 24 cards of 12 designs this time! I got carried away with the 'simple, smart, and sophisticated' TAC style. I have included: wedding, baby, birthday, thanks, masculine, sympathy, and all occasion cards, envelopes are included. They are all quick and easy to make! Cost is $25 and I need payment and RSVP no later than this week please. I have started to cut but need to know if I have enough. Please bring with you: scissors, glue(s), bone folder, covered beverage (no spills allowed!), and if you have a Scor-pal please bring it too. If you stamp the back of your cards will your personal stamp bring it and stamp them as you make them. I will supply simple snacks and a hand made bag to carry your paper supplies and creations.

Now if you are not local, I will be selling the scans and recipes for all 12 designs for $10 after May 17. Contact me privately if you are interested.

No comments: