Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dog treats ....

Wow .. have I been a busy stamper! Here are a few of the things I have left over from my craft show last weekend due to the snow. I altered these little tins I get with the smallest dog treat I could find (World Market). Aren't they just the cutest things. You can carry these in our pocket and your dog will not even smell them .... so you can take a walk in peace but then treat them when you want to. The paper collection I used is Amelia SWIC but the stamp are retired ... sorry. If you are interested in having one I am selling them for $4 each plus postage.

OK ... let's not forget about the kitty in your life too. These I made from little bottles since you usually do not carry treats for cats in our pocket .. do you? Again they are made with Amelia SWI Collection and the set is a retired set too. I have these filled with almonds, life savers, kitty treats, and dog treats. They are for sale also for $4 each plus postage.

I have a little area in my stamping room set up for items from my craft show that I am selling so let me know if you are in the area and would like to come and shop. I have a lot of candy treats for St. Pat's, Easter and all occasions, mini scrapbooks of all kinds, my file folder purses with recipe cards and so much more. I will keep showing things here for you too.

My life has so many exciting things going on in it right now I feel so blessed! I hope all of you are counting our blessings daily like I have been ...they keep multiplying!! Blessings

No comments: