Thursday, January 24, 2008

So here they are ....

... the projects we will do tonight at my Open House! I wanted ones that are quick but would let everyone try some of our new products, stamps and papers. We will make the Heart card using the set Forever and Life Thoughts with Juliette SWIC. The side is punched with the Bind It All and a ribbon is run through ... another use for the BIA! Thanks Yuki! The Valentine Gift bag in the back is make with all Free Gift With Purchase stamps and our new Scor Pal! How did I live without that with all of the folding I do ... I do not know. and then the little gift card holder in the front is a very cute set called Sweet Skunks and uses the Stardust Glittering Gel Pens ... these are do great! I can not stop using them. The words are from BooKoo Blessings. They make everything sparkle and dry very quickly. So ... why are you not coming today .... I cut for 30 .... and still have room for you! I have two exciting classes to show you, a demo (if I get my voice back) on the Bind It All, and great swaps and projects for Escape. Give me a call if you can make it. Let me know if you need to see these individually. I am hoping my energy is higher and I can talk without coughing. I have been sick, with the Cleveland 'crud' ever since I got home and I am so tired of not feeling well. Let's hope it is gone in the morning! Blessings

1 comment:

abhall76 said...

They look great Rita! I wish I could have made it. I sure hope you are feeling better. I'm sooo ready for spring, I'm just glad we dont get quite the lake effect snow you guys do.