Thursday, January 31, 2008

Same card ... two looks

I had a great turn out at my Open House and I think everyone had a good time ... but it was a little cold! LOL I had a workshop on Sunday and then a day of stamping with my TAC-ee ladies. Then I was totally wiped out again with this 'crud'. I have been trying to rest and read the last two days since I just do not have any energy.

We made this embossed card at my workshop on Sunday with Hemingway SWIC, Seasonal Cuties, and More Elegant Sentiments. We used the VeraMark Ink pad and gold embossing powder .. it's it elegant! Then I decided to show them the same card with the same elements and design but with Palette ink and no embossing. On the second card I used Cha Cha SWIC and colored in the flowers with the new Glittery Gel pens. It has a totally different look. I thought this was cool to look at the same card in two ways.

I had so much fun on Monday stamping and have about 28 new cards ready to go ... I really had the creative juices flowing ... I took all scraps of paper I had left over from events, workshops etc and lots of white and cream half sheets. I love to create using scraps! I will be posting some of those creations this week.

Saturday I will be hosting a wing workout for my line and local angels in Hudson, Ohio. Let me know if you are coming! Blessings

No comments: