Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More Miss Moxie plus


This new paper collection, Miss Moxie, is so bright and full of life! It has been fun working with it while the snow kept falling down here in Cleveland. This card I used the Summer Elegance set also but cut the swirls off of the square frame. I was hoping to punch out the center circle but the punch just would not reach in far enough. I found a daisy from 'Treasure It' that I thought looked great in the center. I layered the color with my Prisma colored pencils. The words at the bottom are from the new set 'Just Because', which is a must have set. We are hoping the new Inspiration book with go live today and then I will go back and put in links to some of the new items so you can see them.

The second card is using Cha Cha Soar with It Collection, which really compliments Miss Moxie! I used a new set called, 'Oh How', for the butterfly. After I stamped it I used Glaze Jelly pens to highlight the flowers and swirls. I love the look. And again I used the "Just Because' set for words. Both cards have Crystal Stickles on them, of course, what is life without a little glitz!

I made both of these cards New Year's Eve. A friend came over and we stamped in the New Year! We both got a lot done, had a great meal which included homemade cherry pie and drank a bottle of wine. It was a fun and relaxing way to start the new year. I will have a few more goodies that I made that night to show you later. Hope your New Year starts with lots of inspiration and abundance! Blessings

1 comment:

abhall76 said...

I love how bright and cheery these are Rita! And your pictures are getting better and better too!