Monday, December 31, 2007

And here is ..... Miss Moxie!

Miss Moxie is one of the new Soar With It Collections which is making it's debut in our new 2008 Inspiration Book. It is 'bold, bright and spirited with a lively mixture of vivid colors, flowers and patterns that will bring a punch of energy and enthusiasm to your creativity.' The collection has three printed and two solid 12" papers with a tag sheet. Three of which you can see in the scan behind and below the cards I am showing. The first card has two new stamp sets: 'How do' and 'Fancy Curls' in it plus the set from the Dec TAC special. I am really anxious to get the flower sets that go with this paper collection. They are called: 'Starburst Florals' (matches flowers in yellow paper) and 'Moxie Minis' (matches flowers in red paper)'. Stickles is added to it also!

The second one is using 'Fancy Curls' and 'Summer Elegance' stamp sets. I saw this layout in the Inspiration book and just had to try it myself. I usually do not work from blueprints but all of the artists in the new Inspiration Book are so talented! I have seen lots of ideas I will be stamp lifting soon. This one is highlighted with Crystal and black Sticles.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year 2008! And your new year is filled with good health, abundance, joy and lots of random acts of creativity! Blessings to all.

No comments: