Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sneak Peeks!!!!!!


Inspiration Book & Catalogue 2008!! It is beautiful, sophisticated, and I am trilled to show you some of the new products in TAC'sstylish!! And has some awesome new sets, papers and accessories! First let me tell you, I will be having my Open House on January 25, in Mentor, from 6-9:30, so let me know if you are coming. And if you just can not wait till then, call or e-mail me, I will get your new Inspiration Book to you sooner! They all came yesterday and are $5 each or free if you book a party, join a Buying Power Group, or order $50.

Here is on of our new Matchbook Kits, Pemberly Bay. It matches our Hemingway and new Amberley Garace Sore with It Collections. So the hardwear, ribbons and matching card stock all coordinate with this kit. The kit is double sided, 100# card stock, pre-cut and scored so all you have to do is punch it out and decorate! It took me less than 10 minutes to make this one ... but I have not decorated it yet since it is so beautiful I am not sure yet what I want my theme. The folded matchbook measures 7 1/4" wide and 4 1/2" tall, perfect for 4 x 6 pictures or wallets. It comes with 7 pages, pre-scored and punched for perfect alignment which are 4 x 6 3/4 inches. One side is printed and the other a rich multi-shaded solid. They are $8.95 each. There is another one called Rockin' Roxie which has the bolder oranges, yellow, purples, lime, blue and greens, which will be great for kids, summer, vacations and more.

Here are a few of the highlights of the new 2008 Inspiration Book:
  • Two Matchbook kits - they are awesome!
  • Large swirly word sets - Elegant Sentiments
  • New This is boy, This is girl and This is family sets - these are great!
  • Dated disk set - for putting dates on cards or pages
  • Paper mini books in various sizes - 6 x 6, 4 x 6, 5 1/2 x 8 1/5 and 8 x 8
  • Chipboard Coasters - Scalloped and come in round or square.
  • Cardboard Recipe Box & Dividers - sounds awesome
  • Metal Hardware kit -bookplates, hinges, buckles, ribbon loops
  • Metal Alphabet Kit
  • Scrap-O-Dex - like a roll-o-dex that has white sheets
  • DCWV Chipboard Stacks
  • Bind it All - for binding mini books
  • Scor Pal - excellent for scoring all of your paper projects
  • Scalloped Punches! Mega and giga circle and squares
  • New Wedding word set and Rejoicing with You sets
  • New bold sets - different styles and quick to use
  • Signature Series Set - with inspirational words like: Life is short, G is for Gratitude, Faithbooking, BooKoo Blessings, and more. (My favorites!)
I will have more samples tomorrow for you and I am getting my newsletter together also .. hope it have it ready on the first! Enjoy your day! Blessings

No comments: