Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hot Chocolate holders

Here are the hot chocolate holders I have made for my craft fairs. I will put a candy cane on the other side and a small cello bag with marshmallows. These are made from envelopes and my Big Shot die cut machine. They are so quick and easy to make! The printed paper is Merry Wishes Soar with It Collection and the words on them are from the stamp set Winter Cheer. The die cuts are raised off the envelopes and of course have Crystal Stickles on them for extra shine.

Remember you can make all of the pictures larger by clicking on them for a better view. Thanks for all of the nice comments from my nugget boxes I really appreciate it. Try this they are easy and fun to make!!

Now I need some help from some of you ... How much would you pay for a nugget box? The box could be used for paper clips or small items or as a gift box for another present after the chocolate is gone? How much for these too? Remember they will have a candy cane and marshmallows in them and will be put in a cello bag. Thanks for you comments and advice. Blessing

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Another awesome project Rita! I might have to stamp lift this for my craft fair the end of October.

Roberta K