Monday, October 15, 2007

Nugget boxes

It is so much fun to make these little boxes with Hershey's nuggets in them. I am getting ready for my craft fairs in Nov. and have made up a lot of these!! I will advertise them as 'Woman's 6-packs'!! Wouldn't you rather have chocolate than beer anyway!! The directions for these are on SCS if you are interested in making them.

These are done in Sands of Times Soar with It Collection. I have been playing with my Big Shot and punches and making lots of beautiful flowers with them. Each one is unique and different. The chocolate is wrapped with a 1 x 3" piece of matching parer with a little flower punch on each with a top of Stickles! I think I have about 48 of them made so far and I am working on my Christmas design on too which I will show you later this week. I was able to take pictures of some of my craft items so watch for them coming soon.

OH ..... Candi tagged me so I will try and get that posted after my class tonight. Blessings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rita,
What a great idea!! I do baskets for new moms and this would be a great addition to the bath salts etc. that I include in the gift!! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful work!

abhall76 said...

They look great! I love the paper you chose, has a nice sophisticated look!

Roberta said...

Rita - love them. I might have to make some for my craft sale the end of October. Thanks for sharing

Roberta