Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oct. previews

In Oct. TAC will be offering there double Hostess rewards again with Funshops of $100 or more. Contact me now for your party's date so you do not miss out!! Also, you can do a 'Hostess Split' will one other friend and each put in a $50 order and each get all of the Hostess rewards!! How cool is that!

Here are just a few of the great things that you can make really quick using TAC Simply Spooky Wing It Collection. I will be having a class in Oct., Simply Spooky, where we will make a 8" album and other great projects using this collection. I will be announcing the class information soon, the Simply Spooky Collection will be included in the class. Get ready for the Halloween trick or treaters now.

My Folio Fun classes, using the Hemingway SWI collection and ribbons, are both almost filled so please sign up soon to be included! If you can not make these dates and still would like the class let me know I can set it out with directions and paper/ribbon supplies (you must have your own stamps) or we can plan another date with 2-3 other people. Let me know soon so I can get the order in for your supplies.

Have an abundant Sunday!! It feels like a great fall day here in Cleveland! Blessings

No comments: