Friday, September 28, 2007

Angel Gathering & CD offer


I hosted a TAC Angel Gathering last weekend with 38 other angels and we had so much fun!! Everyone brought a birthday present (since TAC is celebrating their 10th birthday) we had a prop swap! The props were the best I have ever seen!! Everyone out did themselves and I can not imagine what they will look like next year! We had 26 projects, demos, digital trading, break outs, RAK-ersizes, great food, and so much laughter!! I enjoyed it so .. so much! I then had two of the angels spend this week with me so the fun continued. Here is one of the projects we made at the gathering.

I am offering a CD of all 26 projects which includes: color scans of projects, ingredients, complete directions, templates where needed, and a paragraph sharing other ideas I have for this project to extend it's use. If you are interested in receiving one they are $20, that's less than $1 a project, which does include the shipping. Please send me you mailing address and check or Paypal cash. Shipping will begin next week. Blessings to all

No comments: