Saturday, September 29, 2007

Stamp-a-Stack Holiday

I had so much fun designing the cards for this year's Stamp-a-Stack Holiday!! My friend Yuki, from TX, was visiting and we designed together all day! It was so fun ... and I learned how to stamp with my dog in my lap!

Well ... here is the information you will all need to attend this annual event! We make 24 holiday cards with envelopes, using eight designs, making three of each design. The picture show you two of them. It is in Mentor at Faith Lutheran's Parish hall on Oct 6 from 1-5. Cost is $30 and you will have all directions & ingredients, all cut supplies to make your cards, snacks, and a decorated bag to carry them home. You will need to bring: a bone folder, scissors, adhesive of your choice and your own covered beverage. All the cards are quick and easy and fun to make ... very little coloring involved!

Please RSVP and register by Wed. Oct 3 so I can get all of the supplies cut and ready to go! either call or e-mail me if you are interested in attending. Blessings

No comments: