Tuesday, February 13, 2007


The snow is not letting up at all ... I think we have gotten at least 12 plus inches today since late afternoon. It is 11 PM here now and my back door opens to my deck and I can not get the door open at all! The porch has a bench around the back edge and the snow on the deck is now taller than the height of the bench!! They say we will get 6 more overnight and more in the morning. All schools & colleges will be closed on Wed and many business will have a delayed start since the blizzard will not be over until Wed around noon. I am glad I do not have to go out in this. Be safe everyone if you are in this blizzard!

Here is a real simple and quick card, an Angel K.I.S.S. Just mask off the card and sponge or stipple red ink over the mask so that there is more ink closer to the mask and less as you go out. Then put an embellishment on it, words, border and you are done. This card can be made in less than 10 minutes and can be adapted for many different occasions. Try your hand at it and see what you come up with. Many them up in advance and leave the words off so you can pull it out when you need a card and do not have time to make one.

The Angel Candy from yesterday has not been claimed! So if you would like me to send you the card from Monday's post ... just tell me which set I used for my picture on my TAC my story website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rita - The TAC set you used on your ismyangel website is "Tiny Toes". I love how you used it! Thanks for posting all of your inspirational ideas on this blog! Brenda K.

Rita Kegg said...

We have a winner!! Please send me a personal message with your full name and mailing address so I can get it in the mail for you today! Blessings
ritasangels@gmail.com