Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!! I was in all day, blizzard conditions here until around one. My back door will not open at all due to the snow. It goes to my deck and the snow is at high as the window from my family room! My guess is it is around 15" high but will have to wait till I can go out and measure it to be sure. My dog is having a hard time since she is not comfortable going outside through the front door. She drowns in the snow if she goes off the drive (plowed) or the walkway by my front door (yes, I shoveled it). Hoping tomorrow we have a little sunshine to help melt some of the snow here!

I spend most of my day getting ready for my Jubilee Night this Friday at 6:00 in Mentor. It is going to be fun ... 6 projects to make, 2 door prizes, a lottery for stamps, a stamping game (yes I said stamping and not drinking!), cash and carry items and great fellowship. Hope to see you all there!

The card here is again a red & love card which is not made for a traditional Valentine's Day set. Here I used the set My House, Running Stitches and last months Incentive set called You Words. I punched holes in the pink cardstock and ran ribbon through and tied in a bow. Notices I rounded only two of the corners of the pink and white for added interest. I colored it with watercolor pencils and a waterbrush. This card is not a 10 minute project ... but I liked the way it came out. It could be used for any occasion. Hope you enjoy. Blessings

No comments: