Friday, February 16, 2007

Sweets for You ....

Well, today I will be finishing things for my Jubilee Night! The bag here is an example of the bags I make for each person attending, which will hold the cut supplies for their projects. Shhhh! Don't let them see it yet! I usually make a few with a slight variation on them and then turn all the bags with the backs toward the customers so they can not see the variations when they select their bags. These variations are then the winners for the door prizes! I have a really fun stamping game planned for them too but I will have to wait till later to share.

The outside edge of the bag is stamped with my current very favorite color of Versamagic Chalk Pads, Jumbo Java, using the Jubilee set, So Splattered. Then I stamped the 3 x 4 1/4" Red #2 Matchmakers cardstock with the same color ink using the set, Chocoholic. Then edged with my current favorite set, Running Stitches, and roughed the edges up with the Edge Distresser. It is finished off with a pink ribbon tied around it and then tired in a bow. It is going to be fun tonight ... wish you all could attend. Hey ... looks like the sun will be out today! YEAH!!! Blessings

No comments: