Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Stamp-a-Stack Winking Frogs

 I am loving making cards form the Heartfelt Creations papers!  These are the cutest cards I think I have ever made.  I am also planning another Stamp-a-Stack with actually NO stamping in it at all for Monday Oct 10 and again Saturday October 15 from 1-4:30 at my church in Mentor.  I created 8 cards using Heartfelt Creations Winking Frogs papers with 3 having pockets for gift cards etc (if you prefer), one larger square card, and 5 being different folds.  I haven't figures the cost yet since I am playing with the idea of giving you the extras from the papers I use but it will be between $25-28.  I will need to know the number attending by the middle of Sept so I can get the papers ordered.  So let me know if you are interested in this class also.  

*If you have a paypal account you can pay me for classes via paypal.me/ritakegg be sure to use friends and family!



No comments: