Friday, August 26, 2016

Sunflower Easel Card


This past week I have been making so many cards that are different folds than a standard A2 to sell at markets, stores and craft shows.  I get caught in a cycle of one type of paper and keep making more and more cards using just that collection.  I will be showing you only A FEW of the card I made using the Heartfelt Creations Sunflower Collection in the next few days.  I usually embellish with Crystal Lacquer, Wink of Stella, ribbons, dies and mounted layers.  On this one I also added some fancy dies from Our Daily Bread Collection along with the stamp words on the base by them.

You can purchase any of the supplies used or cards you see on my blog/Instagram/Facebook by contacting me at my email ritasangels@gmail.com. I use Paypal.Me for payments.

If you want to see more of the cards I make check out my Instagram account at ritasangels and my business Facebook page at ritasangelicimpressions.

No comments: