Friday, October 30, 2015

Simon Says Create @015

 This past weekend I drove to Columbus for a weekend of cardmaking with Simon Says Stamps Create 2015 (#Simonsayscreate).  It was a wonderful weekend!!!  I got to meet many of the designers I admire and follow in person and talk with them!  That was a trill for me.  I also meet a lot of wonderful people from all over the country (including Canada) who are dedicated and excellent stampers and creators who I hope to keep in touch with many of them.  Here are a few of the creations we made.

Believe it or not I learned so many new techniques and ways to do things.  I even got out of my box and made a canvas!! I am not a mixed media type gal but boy was it fun and I will post the finished product here later when I have time to finish the details.  I even have plans to make a few to sell next summer at markets!!!  That is big for me. 

No comments: