Thursday, October 29, 2015

 Some of you are aware that I took my lifelong dream trip to the National State Parks the first two weeks of Oct.  It turned out to me so much more than I thought it could possibly be.  I was totally in awe of the scenery, trees, animals, mountains etc.  The trip was through AAA and Collette and I would highly recommend them!!  I am going to have a hard time finding a trip that is half as wonderful as this one.  Here are a few of my photos.



 My friend Velda and I took a hot air balloon ride in Scotsdale before we started the 12 day bus trip which we traveled 2020 miles!!

Apple is messing up my logic with my photos with iphoto (on my Mac and not made anymore) and Photo (on my ipad and used all the time), so some of my photos are on my mac and some on my ipad.  They are suppose to link with my icloud but it is not doing it.  I need to make another trip to the Apple store!

I have had a lot of other things going on since I got home but hope to get caught up here soon.

No comments: