Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pillow Boxes for Craft shows



I have been busy getting ready for Nov and my three craft shows for this fall:
  • Nov 7, Lake Catholic in Mentor 
  • Nov 13 & 14, St Marks in Chesterland
  • Nov 21, St Pasquals in Highland Hills
This year I will not be making covered Hershey Bars!!!  I know surprise since it is my best seller at these show, but I wanted to switch things up a little this year.  I have made over 50+ of these pillow boxes which I will put chocolate and a small note card (Be Merry) in for gifting of tips, gift cards and money instead of the candy bars.  I think it is time for a change.  The die for the base is from Lawn Fawn (I meant the owner, Kelly at Simon Says Create, she is so sweet). The bat die you have been seeing me use so much in Sept goes with it, the owl die and the Santa (I made it into an elf too).  I sure hope there are more coming out since I love working with these!  What would you like to see???

No comments: