Monday, November 3, 2014



Here are a few more covered Candy bars I made for Craft shows this fall.  The penguin and owl die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The cross and greens dies are from Our Daily Bread Designs.  The ovals and snowflake dies are from My Favorite Things Designs.  I make these with a ribbon around them so you can slip in a tip, money, check or gift card for a larger Christmas gift if you like.  I also have slipped a small gift card on the back so you can write a few of your own words.  These are a big seller and I have quite a few different styles.  Last show I had people ask me to have some thank you and inspirational ones made to go along with the Christmas ones.

Friday from 7-9:30 Nov 7 and Saturday Nov 8 from 9-4 I will be in Chesterland (RT #306) at St Mark's Gift of the Magi show.  Friday night admissions is $5 and it will be a wine and cheese night for adults only.  This is my first time at this show and I am looking forward to it.  Stop in and check it out and say 'hi'!

No comments: