Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Nov Mojo Time!!!

 Yes it is time for Mojo Class again!!  Please let me know if you are coming as soon as possible since this is my busiest time of the year and I need to get prep done.  We will be focusing on Christmas for Nov mojo class with four Christmas cards and one gift card holder with envelope.  That is what I have photos of today.  Is measures finished in envelope 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" and as you can see in the second photo it looks like a gift when you present it.  The cover is made with all dies from My Favorite Things.  Love love love that  snowflake die cut!!  It is so beautiful no matter what paper I use to die cut it from.  The inside of the card is shown below.  It has a place for you to write your message and a place to add a gift card.  I love the new die cut from My Favorite things that has the dies to add the slips for gift cards in both directions.  It makes these so easy to make since they are both in one piece so you do not have to measure the distance between the slips before you die cut.

I have started up my Etsy store again to see what I can sell on it so check it out if you are not local.  I will be adding more and more to it this week and next so check back often.

This weekend I will be at the Gift of the Magi Craft Show at St Mark's Lutheran Church in Chesterland on Friday night from 7-9:30 and then on Saturday from 9-4.  Come check it out!

No comments: