Saturday, February 8, 2014

Feb Mojo Class

Starting tomorrow, Sunday, I will be teaching my Feb Mojo classes.  I have been posting photos of the cards that will be taught in the class so you can go back and see more of them.  Most of them were cards I had designed for the gathering which was cancelled for this year.  Here is the fourth card.  It is a tent card, meaning it stands upright and has depth in the scene as you can see in the below photo.
I used an Elizzbeth Craft Designs die cut called 5 part pine which cuts pieces that can make pine trees of all different sizes! The bunnies & words are from a stamp set from Art Impressions of Woodland Critters and the embossing folder is from Sizzix.

Please let me know if you are planning on attending a class next week from my calendar at the top of the page. 

No comments: