Friday, February 14, 2014

Second Fabulous Folds Book Class

 I have finally finished selecting, writing directions, making samples and making some finished cards for the 'Second Fabulous Folds Class'.  This class will NOT have any repeats from the first class and the cards in this class are NOT all A2 cards.  In the class you will be making the reference book of different folds/cuts for 26 card which includes a rough sample and written directions with variations to make the card look different each time you make it.  In class I will be showing you finished samples of SOME of the cards in the book.  You will NOT be making finished cards during this class, but if there is an interest I will have a class later in the year where we make some of the samples I will be showing.  Check my calendar for dates and times and supplies to bring.  It may be a little longer class than most due to the number of cards we will be making but I will try to keep it going.
Let me know if you are interested in attending next week or if you can not let me know and I will plan some classes later in the year also.  This is one of the classes I am teaching at Adventures in Stamping the last weekend in April in Akron.

No comments: