Wednesday, August 21, 2013

'Try'-Fold Stamps from Art Impressions Class

I taught the first class last night and they all did a great job with their cards!  I will teach you different techniques for using these sets of 3 stamps as a set and as individual images for A2 cards.  We will make a gated step card, this flexy card, a tri-fold card and three other easy cards (no coloring) for a total of 6 cards.  If you are interested I have one opening on Sunday afternoon at 2 and have another class next Monday at 6.  You will need to have 9 images colored and cut out before the class so let me know as soon as possible if you want to attend.  I could also have a class on Tues afternoon if anyone is interested. 

This card uses the set called 'Cottage' and I colored mine with watercolor crayons and colored pencils.  I have been using a combinations of types of coloring medium in my work lately since each type has things I like and do not like.  Try it and use the color medium that fits the job.

No comments: