Monday, August 12, 2013

'Try'-fold Cards Class


I have been playing with these 'Try'-fold stamp sets from Art Impressions for months!  I enjoy the versatile of the sets which have three matching scenic stamps in each set.  Click here to see all of the sets. (They have some new ones out but they are not on their web site yet)  This card uses the set named 'Garden' and is a Gated Step card from my Fabulous Fold Class.  This class I designed, 'Try-Fold' Fun, has three cards from my Fabulous Folds class and to regular A2 card which are quick and easy (no coloring).  The three folding cards have three images in each card that need colored so if you are planning on attending this class please contact me about getting the images to color & cut prior to attending the class.  That way we will have time to make all of the cards.  I will also be showing other cards you can make with these sets. 

Check my calendar for times and dates for this card and be sure to contact me so I can get the images to you so you can get them colored and cut for the class.

Below is a picture of the above card closed.


No comments: