Friday, August 23, 2013

Splat backgrounds


If you are getting my newsletter monthly you saw directions on how to make these fun backgrounds and these samples using Tim Holtz Stains.  Well here they are all made up into cards!  So quick and easy!!!  Make the quick and fun background, layer on matching card stock and then onto card base and stamp bold words in black!  These words are from a set called 'Grand Sentiments' from My Favorite Things'.  Great for many different occasions. If you need any of the Distress Stains let me know I will be putting an order in the first of next week hopefully.  My prices are 25% retail so it is a great buy and they will last a long time.

I am sitting outside on the porch writing these posts ..... it is such a beautiful day!!!  How you are all enjoying it also.

No comments: