Friday, August 23, 2013

Mini Scrapbook Class

This is a fun class to make a mini scrapbook for a special occasion or just a few photos.  We will be making three different styles of scrapbooks for different sizes and amount of photos.  This one is for 3 x 5 photos and holds 12-15.  The inside is fold from one sheet of paper!  Yes I said one sheet .....
There are three pages and each is a pocket to pull out a insert to hold 2 more photos.  It is a fun and easy to make mini scrapbook!  I will show you then how to make a cover that is very strong.  We will not be doing a lot of embellishment since you can then do that according to the occasion you use the book.  The stamp set that I will be featuring is called 'My Favorite Memories' from My Favorite Things.


This class will be taught the end of September.  Check my calendar at the top of my blog for days and times and let me know if you are planning on coming.

No comments: