Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Mojo Class

This Saturday I will be hosting my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack which will lots of fun! But if you are not signed up for that and still want to make a few items for the holidays then my December Mojo is for you.  We will be making a gift (Christmas tea in my last post), three 4 x 4" gift card enclosures, (I will show you how to make envelopes for them too), two larger gift tags, and a Christmas card.  I hope to show you a few new techniques or refresh them to your mind for making quick and easy things for Christmas.

This is a 4 x 4 gift card enclosure and I will show you the same idea in a full size card in the class also.  It can be made in less than 10 minutes!

Please be sure to let me know if you are coming by this Sunday so I can get things cut and ready.  It will be a busy next few days!

No comments: