Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cup of Christmas Tea

I made some of these 'Cup of Christmas Tea' for last weeks craft show and I sold out very quickly ..... so I took orders and made up 45 of them this week.  These are time consuming!  I changed the bag of Lorna Doons to a package of them instead and like the look myself.  I hope others do too!  I will be teaching this in my Dec Mojo class with other gift tags.  This is one side and .....
 

 .... this is the other side.  Yes it has a double pocket!  So put your thinking caps on and come up with other things that can be put in it. Be sure to share your ideas with me too!  Of course you can always add a gift card or other type of monetary gift too.


This is what 45 of them look like sitting on my counter!  Lots of time in these.  Now to replenish the other things I sold last weekend and to get ready for class tonight!

No comments: