Saturday, January 28, 2012

Prayer Journal

I covered a comp book for a prayer journal after studying prayer with my Sunday School class.  I am so happy with it ..... I have invited others in my church if they would like to make one too.  The stamps on the outside are from Our Daily Bread and the paper, called 'Faith', is from Hobby Lobby. 

I antiqued the images and the outside edges of the book (look closely at the bottom picture) with Walnut Satin Distress inks .....
and randomly added scripture verses on the inside pages.

I put slides on the inside front and back covers to hold extra papers and added an eyelet with a ribbon tied onto it for a bookmark on the back cover.  I forgot to take a picture of that.  I really am liking how it turned out.

So I will be having a group of woman at church make these with me in February.  If anyone else is interested in making one let me know and we can have a class.

I had a great time with my friend Pat, from Chicago, the last two days.  She brought two friends, Robin and Connie.  It was a lot of laughing and having fun and we did do a little stamping, too.  I am so glad they came and got home OK.  I am not feeling very well today so I am doing some resting. 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Rita, this is a great idea, I will be making one of these! TFS!