Monday, January 23, 2012

Calorie Free Cupcakes!

 Yes ... that is true!!  These are calorie free so you can have as many as you want!!  I am so loving how these turned out ... they are actually the size of a cupcake or maybe even larger and are made with paper and a bath scrunchie.  These would make a great gift for a friend, especially if she is dieting!  They come with a little note card to write your greeting and you can add a gift card, check or money in the side to make it a larger gift if you want.  I will be taking a dozen of them to Jennifer and Co this week to sell for Valentine's day (some have hearts on the top others have cherries like this ....
I will be teaching these at my class called Cricut Creations on Sunday from 2-4 at the stamping convention Adventures in Stamping the last weekend in April.  And hopefully at my May 18-20 Angelic Impressions Gathering which I will be announcing the details on Feb 1.  I hope to be selling them at my spring and summer shows also since they are really fun to make!  So sign up for a class or meet me at a show if you want one.

I have been doing a lot of design work for convention and my gathering the last week and am pretty pleased so far.  I have been blessed to have such a fun job!

No comments: