Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Picnic basket time????

The weather is amazing!!!  It feels and looks like early Spring and I am loving it!  February first in Ohio is usually full of snow and cold.  So I thought I would share with your another of the projects we will be making at the annual Angelic Impressions Gathering May 18-20.  This is so easy and cute  ..... you could add candy, scriptures, small cookies, etc as an added treat.  I have all of the information to start signing up for the gathering on the tab at the top under 2012 Gathering if you are intersted in attending now is the time to get the best rooms at the B & B.  I will only be having 35 in attendance so get your reservations with me and your sleeping room as soon as possible. 

I had a great day yesterday stamping with the Paper Dolls in Hudson.  Today here at my house I will be hosting Cards with a Cause .... this month we are donating to the woman's shelter in Chardon.  It will be a full day but fun.

No comments: