Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September Mojo Class

Mojo classes are back!!  I am changing my Card Club class back to Mojo classes since everyone is more comfortable with that name.  We will make five cards with envelopes and it will include a direction sheet for each card.  They start this Friday and will continue next week for Sept so be sure to check the calendar, find the best time for you and send me a message you want to attend.  If you are not local I do sell my classes in a PDF format via for $5.  Let me know which month you want.

This card will be in the class and is make with 'Daisies' from Stacy's Stamps, click here to get the catalog.  I was inspired by a card Stacy sent me with my order of stamps.  This set includes a triangle stamp of daisies and a single daisy.  Email me if you are interested in this or any other of her stamps and I will get them for you.  Email me for prices.


And here is the inside of the card with the envelope ....


The words are a retired TAC stamp and the paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I will share a few more of the cards this week.


1 comment:

Rita said...

Another nice card. I can see why you went with Stacy's stamps - they are so "you."