Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September Mojo Class 2


Here is another of the cards we will making in the Mojo Class for Sept.  It again uses a Stacey's Stamps image called 'East Bank Lighthouse'.  I so love this one!!!  She also has 'Marblehead Lighthouse', 'Vermillion Lighthouse', and 'Lorain Lighthouse'.  I will be teaching how I colored this image with my Copics also in this class.  Remember also if you would like any of her stamps I am now a retailer for them ... email for the price list.


Here is the finished card which could go either masculine or feminine.


Let me know if you are interested in attending.

I got a lot of new items designed today for my fall shows .... I am really excited to share them but need to finish the finial details up first.

Went to the doctor today and was so thrilled .... all of those medical numbers we have that keep going up when we older .... you know all of those numbers ... well ALL of mine went DOWN!!!!  It was great to heard that!  I personally think it all has to do with getting my hot tub ... I am more relaxed and take more time for myself.  YEAH ME!!!

No comments: