Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trio of Gift Cards


I love the look of these three gift cards I made with Spellbinders Labels 9 die cuts.  I made them with a set called 'Simple Starters' which is not in the new TAC Inspiration Book but is still available to get through TAC. It has three great images for backgrounds this bamboo, flowers and large polka dots.

 This one was made by folding the paper in half and then placing it on the die so the fold is on the inside of the die so it will NOT cut that side.  I then embossed it, stamped and added a bow.  It was that easy.  The words on this one is from the set 'Love you'.


For this one I cut out a green up and a smaller white one. I folded the green one in half and cut the white one in half and glued it to the front of the green one.  The words are from the set 'Savy Sayings'.

The last one I cut the white out with folded paper inside of the die and one larger green die.  I then glued the folded white one to the front of the green.  The words are from the set 'Love you'.

These I made for cattie submission for TAC.  All are quick and easy and make a nice little gift for a friend.

1 comment:

StampingbugKerry said...

Love what you did with this background set. I just got it before the last catty expired and am still in need of inking it up!!!

Kerry