Thursday, July 7, 2011

Furry Friends

The 'Furry Friends' set was used for this card I had submitted to TAC for the cattie.  I used by Scor-pal for the background and three different die cuts using Spellbinders Labels 9 and Labels 4. I colored the image with my Copic markers.  I used the smaller flower punch for the flower and then stamped with the open dots from the set 'Background Soup'.  It has a jeweled brad for the center of the flower and I added some sheer ribbon. I then colored the open dots with same Copic marker I used for the heart in the image. 

Be sure to let me know if you are coming to my Open House for the new 2012 TAC Inspiration book on July 24 from 2-7 and then again on July 15 from 4-8.  Please RSVP by July 20.  I also added a few classes for July and more will be coming in August.

No comments: