Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sassy Stationery Set

Here is the finished product you will go home with in my class Sassy Stationery Set.  You get to select the SWIC (not double sided) and you get to take the rest home to make another one!  It  includes a double pocketed standing holder, four cards and matching envelopes, a postage stamp holder, pocket full of tags, and fold out address book. The class is $18, which included the paper pack!  For mine I used the Angelee SWIC and the stamps I used are 'Savy Sayings' and 'Branches in Bloom'.  You can select any of the sets I have for your stationery set!

I have it scheduled for Monday July 18 from 1-3:30 and then again from 6-8:30. Email me if you would like to take the class! If you are interested and can not come on that day or times let me know.  I also sell the directions for this class with all of the supplies listed for $8.
 
Bring to class - adhesive(s) including Scor-tape, bone folder, Scor-pal & scissors

Here is one of the cards from the set.  I used mostly tags for the cards and the construction of the projects and all of the scrapes from cutting the larger items!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a great set Rita!