Monday, November 22, 2010

New Beanie Caps



 I made up some new beanie caps for my shows!!  I decided to make them for the Cleveland Browns ....  Ohio State and of course my favorite time the Cleveland Cavaliers!!!  Yea!!  These are a great card for all year round since you can put your own message under your gift card.  Look at the top picture where you see all of them in a basket and you will see one of the OSU beanies attach to my wire stand open with a gift card inside.  Notice on the Browns cap I used my puppy paw punch .... isn't that cute!!

I did sell out of the OSU caps and not sure if I will be making up any more of these this season.  I sell these with a matching envelope for $3 each.

If you are a crafter you can view the tutorial for these on Splitcoast stampers in the Resource section.

No comments: