Sunday, November 21, 2010

Candle, Cards & Cocolate

I made these as my new item for this weekends craft show and they sold out in a few hours!!!  I put together four stamped cards with a matching candle ... Root Candle which is my favorite ... with a matching glass candle holder filled with chocolates covered in matching papers to the cards.  I bagged them with a matching gift card.  I should have taken pictures before I packaged them but I forgot. I put a card on the back so they could view a better look of it without looking through the candle and the holder. 
 The candle holders look like flower pots and I attached a ribbon around with a bow to match the cards.
 I made up 9 of these and sold them for $10 each.
 The nature or nature ones sold the best.
 Each one was a little different.
 I tried to get a good variety of colors, styles, stamps and words. And I tried to get the words so they could be sent for many different occasions.
It was an amazing show for me .... I again topped my all time record for sales (which I set two weekends ago).  Thanks to all of you who stopped out and supported me.  It was fun!  I took home more empty containers than ever, ran out of sales receipts and bags to carry things home, had to remove baskets from the table, and had everything I had stored under the table (which was A LOT) out on the table before the show was over.  I do have some more candles that I can make up and I will be making more of these for next weekend which is a two day show.  This show is new for me and about an hour away so I am not sure what to expect. 

For those of you who were planning on attending my Open House on Dec 12, I am sorry I am going to have to cancel it.  If you are in need of items from me please let me know and I will see what I can do for you to get these made before Christmas. 

Again thanks to all of my wonder customers who have been supporting my work these last few months/years.  It is a joy to be able to bring a blessing to you to give to others with my hand made items.  That is my mission in life and I hope I can keep doing it so we can all nurture each other in our daily lives. I will be showing pictures of my table before the show opened this weekend since I took my camera with me.

No comments: