Thursday, October 28, 2010

More wine bottles


These wine bottle boxes have become a real good seller for me at my shows so I made up some for the holidays.  I used retired TAC Christmas paper for them and most of the stamps are retired also.  They are really bright and cheery so I thought I would share them with you this morning.

This weekend I will be in a TAC blog hop for fall so I hope you all come back to see all of the great ideas other angels.

I want to share how excited and proud I am to be a Cleveland Cavs fan!!  It was so exciting to see our new team last night beat the Eastern Conference champs and our rivals (they also beat the Heat the night before so it made it even more exciting) the Boston Celtics. They looked great in their new uniforms and did a great job exiquiting our new team style which I love since it feel like they are really playing basketball now instead of just holding the ball and waiting for the right time to strike.  Ok enough said .... they look like they will give us an excitng season which I am so thankful for.

Another beautiful day here ..... and I need to finish up more WWW books and then to a dinner put on my Painesville for all of the vendors from the Farmer's Market this summer.  It will be fun.

No comments: