Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hi everyone .... I am still here but busy daily crafting to replenish my stock for my shows.  Such a hard life I know!!  I wanted to make something for Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I did my Card Candy in pink and added a place to add a gift card also.  The stamped ribbon I used is one of my favorite retired TAC images since it is a two step stamp which can be stamped in any color and then has great words that you can put on top the ribbon.  The words I used on the front and the inside are from the current set Girls Day Out.  In case you can not read it the front says 'Any time is a good time for a quite prayer.....' and the inside says 'or milk chocolate'.  I thought it was perfect for this card candy.

I will have these  at my show this weekend at Lakeland Collage, Crafts for the Mansion.  If you are planning on attending let me know and I can send you a coupon for $1 off your ticket.  Then the following week I will be at St Gabs in Mentor.  If you usually see me at this show I will not be in same location or room.  They put me in the gym this year????  The rest of my craft calandar is on the tab at the top under Where to find me.  I may be adding a few more but need to see how I hold up with this many!!!

I have not been teaching classes lately since attendance has been down.  I will be canceling the Mojo classes for the rest of this year.  My Stamp-a-Stack has been canceled also since I had only heard from one person that she was able to attend.  If there is still an interest for Christmas cards I will have a class or two here at my home making sets of four of each design of four designs for $20 or a total of 16 cards.  Please let me know if you are interested so I can see if the desire is there and start planning these.  I will only take four people per class so there is room and time to complete.

Hope to see some of you at my craft shows soon!

No comments: