Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sunflowers

I LOVE these new sunflower stamps TAC has .... aren't they beautiful.  I colored them with my Copic markers and then layered with Bazill paper onto the card.  I scored the background paper with my Scor-bug to give it a raised look.

The words on the inside and front are one of the Paid with Purchase stamps which are FREE this month with a $30 purchase.  Yes the images on the inside (bird) and the envelope are from the same set.  I love the way this turned out.  Oh the jewel with the words is one of TAC's new Gem collections .... I am loving these too. (remember you can click on the images to make them larger)

This past weekend I hosted my Open House and I everyone loved the new TAC Inspiration Book.  I have a few hostess groups starting and need one more member for one of the groups.  You commit to four months with three others for $33 for three of those months and then the fourth month you are the Hostess and you just need to select your TWO half price items and hostess set!  This is a great way to get TWO Caboodles for the price of one!  I will need to know if you are interested before the end of this week.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Very pretty Rita! I love how you used the scor pal for the yellow piece.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Lovely birthday card! Nice coloring.

Chelsea said...

Love all of the texture and details of this one too!

Debra Miller said...

love the texture you created and the coloring!

Unknown said...

Love it! Great colors and texture!