Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh No she didn't ...

I just love to work with these little girls that started in TAC's 'Wonder & Joy' set.  They are just too cute!!  I wanted to try doing a card with the Caboodle B set of Sketch markers so I sued the three teals to color her raincoat and three pinks for the umbrella and her boats.  The white grosgrain ribbon was colored with a Copic marker to match and the layers are from Caboodle B's matching card stock.  Doesn't it jsut match perfectly!  The bold dots are from a new background set called 'Perfect Starters'.  Did you notice the white dots on her cheeks and tips of her boots?  I learned that from my friend Pat who I will be going to visit next week.

I made this card on Wed and I was trying to decide if it was finished of not.  During my class on Thurs night I asked the girls if they thought is was done .... Andrea B said I should but some gel glitter pen on the puddle she is standing in and Joan K said it needed little dots of rain on the umbrella.  Now I decided to add those and also some Crystal Lacquer on her boats. They started saying they wanted credit for their ideas so here it is!!  Thanks for sharing your input and ideas with me Joan and Andrea .... I love them.

Blogger is challenging me this week so I am going to keep it short in case I loose it all again.  But come to my Open House if you have time this weekend!

No comments: